Active World Championships
Prove your skills in Microsoft Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® and you could win an invitation to compete in the World Championship finals in Orlando, Florida, USA!
The Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship is a national competition that tests students’ skills on Microsoft Office applications. Participating in this competition provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, have some fun, impress student colleagues, and gain recognition.
Get certified to compete with Active Mos championships! When you choose a Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint (2013 or 2016), you’ll be automatically entered into the MOS Championship. By taking an exam you’ll be entered into the MOS World Championship and you could be chosen to represent your country!
This competition currently one championships active hosting:
- Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship
Active World Championships aims to:
- Become a place and a advanced skills platform for students for enjoying world class knowledge in their skills by show casing next generation skills in a National and Global level.
- Active champ gives a platform for students to exchange information and efficient practices and enable students develop mnc relevant skills through professional microsoft certifications.
- Active also aims to motivate and direct students to advanced technical and technology based careers and enabling them to build a good future.
- To become a platform for Industry to hire bright students with proven skills and creativity demonstrated at a global/regional/national level.